May is a beautiful time of year and if you’re looking for some things to do in and around the local area, here are some May events near Vero Beach. Add a few to your calendar for a fun-filled month.
- Americans Abroad. This art exhibit is held at the J. M. Stringer Gallery in Vero Beach and features the recent works of Geoffrey Leckie and Kyle Stuckey. Check the gallery schedule for hours.
- Downtown Friday. On the last Friday of every month (May 27th this month), head to downtown Vero Beach from 6-9pm for food, live music, and lots of fun.
- Bluegrass Night. If you love Bluegrass music, every Thursday and Friday night at Marsh Landing Restaurant, you can listen to a live bluegrass jam. Reservations are recommended for both nights.
- Memorial Day Invitational. If you’re a baseball fan, visit the Historic Dodgertown during the Memorial Day weekend for three days filled with baseball.
- Memorial Day Ceremony. On Memorial Day, May 30th, honor our fallen heroes by attending the Memorial Day ceremony held at Veterans Memorial Island Sanctuary. The ceremony will begin at 9am and will include Retired Lieutenant General William Welser III as a guest speaker.
Which May events are you most excited about?