Traditionally, a bucket list is a list of things you would like to see or accomplish before you die. But, you can have a bucket list even while you’re still young. Perhaps you’ll be reaching a milestone age this year, or just want to be more adventurous this year. Whatever your motivation, here are some ideas for your bucket list for 2017.
- Be a tourist. Spend a weekend acting like a tourist in your own city. Go visit traditional tourist destinations, buy yourself a souvenir, and take photos of yourself everywhere you go.
- Pare down your wardrobe. Look through your closet and dresser. We all have clothes we don’t wear anymore. Get rid of these unwanted items and donate them.
- Reconnect with someone from your past. Social media like Facebook is a great way to find people you have lost contact with over the year. Find someone like a favorite school teacher and update him or her on your life.
- Go on a picnic. Round up your favorite people and head out to a local park for a traditional picnic on the grass.
- Travel to a new state. Plan a trip to a state you’ve never been to before.
Do you have a bucket list? What are some of the things are your list? If your bucket list consists of owning a luxury vehicle, then Linus Cadillac Buick GMC is the place!